November 3, 2023 13:35
Applications for the second edition of the Hello CleanTech programme for cleantech start-ups, entrepreneurs and innovators are open.
Start-ups, entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers who develop impactful tech solutions, accelerate the cleantech sector and make a real impact on the world’s energy industry can already apply for the Hello CleanTech 2.0 programme organised by EIT InnoEnergy alongside industry partners. In the first edition of the programme, over 250 applications were submitted, and 36 companies established cooperation with experienced market leaders, receiving business, technological and fundraising support.
The goal of the Hello CleanTech 2.0 programme is to create a platform that will enable start-ups, innovators and researchers to reach international corporations and establish potential cooperation. Among programme partners are: EIT InnoEnergy, Antler, Ciech Group, Commercialization Reactor, E44 ventures, EDP Renewables, Enea Innowacje, Enerco, Green Brother, Helve, Impact Prosper, South Poland Cleantech Cluster, World Fund, Cobin Angels, TDJ, Doral, Inci, Neurone, Boryszew, Sunly Startup, CofounderZone, Sabanci ARF, Warsaw Equity Group, Holcim Maqer Ventures, Łukasiewicz – PORT, Beamline Accelerator, Climate Tech Community, Jagiellonian University, MVM, each of them will have the opportunity to individually assess and establish a direct relationship with a company whose solution will be interesting and future-proof for them. Thanks to the programme structure each solution can find its potential investor or customer. In addition, selected applicants will have the opportunity to present themselves to partners at the Demo Day.
Key benefits for participants:
· Access to services provided by programme partners in specific tracks,
· Technology experts' support and mentoring offered by partners,
· Fast Track to the investment process from EIT InnoEnergy and programme partners.
· Potential access to relevant infrastructure through cooperation opportunities with leading industry leaders,
· Access to global VC funds and community partners.
Who can apply?
Hello CleanTech 2.0 is a unique opportunity for companies, researchers and innovators who develop environmentally friendly technological solutions designed for the cleantech sector. The organizers distinguished 9 areas in which participants can sub apply:
· Energy storage: innovative solutions aimed at effective and pro-ecological energy storage.
· Green hydrogen: solutions enabling ecological and innovative production, transport and storage of hydrogen.
· Carbon tech: in particular CCU and CCS technologies and technologies enabling the valorisation of off-grid renewable energy sources.
· Heat decarbonisation: heat pumps, power-to-heat solutions, innovative solutions for HVAC.
· Battery recycling: ecological solutions dedicated to battery recycling, management of used batteries, and a second life for accumulators and batteries.
· Smart grid: modern solutions that optimize the operation of energy networks, extend the service life and increase their flexibility.
· Circular economy & Bioeconomy: innovations in recycling, solutions enabling the recovery of raw materials, scalable solutions for low-emission fuels.
· Renewables: photovoltaics, wind energy, solutions aimed at reducing the carbon footprint.
· Digital solutions: innovations increasing efficiency through the use of technology, new business models, and promotion of ecological solutions.
More detailed information and the application form are available on the programme’s website: https://hellocleantech.com/. Applications are closing on 15 December 2023.