September 28, 2023 16:10
Elevate Your Startup with Our Exclusive Workshop Series
Embark on a transformative learning journey and propel your startup to new heights with insights, strategies, and knowledge gained from these comprehensive workshops.
Green Brother in cooperation with MVM Smart Future Lab Zrt, brings to you an exciting series of workshops meticulously designed to navigate the challenges of the startup ecosystem and position your business for sustained growth and success.
- 3 October: Functional Organization Development of Startups
- 10 October: Defining a Corporate Vision, Value Proposition, and Value Chain
- 19 October: Creation of a Market Entry Action Plan
- 24 October: How to Get an InnoEnergy Investment?
Participating in the workshop series provides you the unique opportunity to:
- Assess Your Current Situation: Understand and map out your challenges, problems, and set clear, attainable goals.
- Leverage Expert Insights: Benefit from the wealth of knowledge from seasoned experts in organizational development, value proposition, and value chain development.
- Craft a Comprehensive Market Entry Action Plan: Work alongside industry leaders to design a practical market entry action plan, empowering your venture's entry into domestic and international markets.
- Hands-on, Practical Learning: Engage in a practical workshop designed for substantial learning and innovative problem-solving.
Additionally, the series is flexible and adaptable to your needs. Help us tailor further training sessions by providing your valuable feedback. During the workshops, experience a vibrant creative and collaborative environment driven by Design Thinking, enabling the achievement of innovative results.
Complete our Education Needs Assessment Questionnaire to make the most out of this learning opportunity.
The workshops are in Hungarian/English and the number of seats is limited. Confirm your participation at the earliest to ensure your spot by mailing to email@example.com. Established companies are requested to provide company details when applying.